tips for baking cookies with children
- make the dough in good time beforehand
- schedule the baking when the baby naps
- dress the children in cute costumes - so it gets even more fun!
- let them go into action while you pray for strengh and patience
- enjoy looking at these small hands working together
- risk that your kitchen looks like this after the children are done
- when the baby is up, dress him up, too
- let him have as many cookies as it takes you to clean up the kitchen
- after the kitchen is cleaned up enjoy a cup of coffee with your husband - if he happens to be around
- hope the cookies will last for at least three days
Koselig å bake sammen med ungene.
Gleder meg til detkommer noen barnebarn jeg kan bake sammen med. Ungene er så store atdei heller vil bake alene.
Ha en flott førjulsdag :)
he he he-fantastisk! Nå ble jeg het varm om hjertet! :)
My Mom always used to let my daughter wear her red high heels to bake while helping her cook!
looks like fun:)
Åååå:):) Nydelig innlegg:) Skal ta med tipsene til fremtiden når det kommer noen små;) hehe
Ønsker deg en herlig kveld!
Post a Comment