So today I'll show you unstyled, real-life, as-it-is pics. Thats how far I've come...
Rember I have five kids, four of them boys, active boys... the youngest is 15 month.
He is the most active toddler I had so far. This living room is used from dawn to dusk.
My husband is a computer programmer.
I think his youngest will follow in his footsteps.
I love about it that
- it's airy and spacious
- but still has two sitting areas and a table
- one sofa is facing the woodstove
- that I hung the curtains high
- that I added some more molding on top of the windows
- I switched from a pure nostaltic style
- to a lighter, more beachy look
I'm still not too happy about
- the couch totally blending into the wall
- the light fixture above the table not having electricity
- the playpen
- the wall behind the piano lakking some piece of art
- lakking pictures of the children
- the bookcase
- the view
Any ideas for further improvements?
What do you love about YOUR livingroom?