There are some interior images that make me catch my breath.
This is one of those.
The color, the light, the texture, the craftmanship...
About Plain English:
- Plain English is a traditional joinery company.
- We use the techniques of 18th and 19th century cabinetmakers.
- Skilled joiners make our cupboards by hand in our Suffolk workshop.
- We don't like gadgets and plastic bits.
- Most of our drawers run on candlewaxed wooden runners.
- Our shelf pegs are hand turned for us by a small company that makes wooden nails.
- Our baskets are hand-woven for us in Suffolk from willow grown along the banks of the River Box.
- The local forge makes our iron shelf brackets and hanging pot rails.
- The pull-out trays in our floor cupboards were copied from the slides in an 18th century linen press.
- Sounds pretty amazing...
I don't want to know the prices!
Go here to check out Plain English kitchens.